PAT Testing Prices from Northants PAT Testing
We use a price of 0.55p as an example of pricing our customers receive when they process volumes of PAT Tests through us. To get a price please contact us and we will discuss your specific business requirements.
Pricing is dependent on volume of items, the number of additional services you use from the Northants Testing family of services etc.
- Northants PAT Testing will include everything required, no extra’s for travel, accommodation, minor repairs or reports.
- When comparing our prices, remember that our prices are all-inclusive. Some Portable Appliance Testing companies will charge you anything up to £5.00 to replace a faulty plug or incorrect fuse.
- No ongoing marketing emails and calls guaranteed. Unless you ask for further information we wont continue to hassle you for weeks and months on end. There is no extra charge for weekend testing but space is limited.
- These prices may apply to jobs within a 80mile radius of Northamptonshire, out of this area may increase the unit price. All prices exclude
- VAT (charged at 20%)
- Our payment terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date and we have the right to charge interest on amounts over 30 days outstanding.
- Please read our terms and conditions.